Friday, November 30, 2007

you disturb my peacefulness
touch me in my most private places
speak to me and i'm captivated
look at me and i'm enthralled
i melt into your embrace
i crumble when i look into your eyes
i find myself watching your lips
imagining myself sharing your breath
envision us entangled in lust
i must quiet my raging thoughts
before i am completely consumed
no use to no one, not even myself
you have this control over me
i am so desperate, so pathetic
i have no more walls, no more protection
so easily you’ve broken all of my defenses
and now I crave you
every part of me

2 comments:

Queen of My Castle said...

OMG!!!! I melted while reading this piece. These are my feelings in writing. Wow and amazing. Such a soft piece.

Fezzzzzzzzzzz said...

Wow...

Great pic by the way...love it

Blog Patrol