Thursday, January 3, 2008

my heart was still... i was confused... you pursued me...
my breath was caught in my chest... hurting my body... you pursued me...
what were your intentions... weren't you connected to another... you pursued me...
i fought your attempts... avoided you... yet... you pursued me...
i brushed you away... outwardly... at least i thought i did... you pursued me...
the attraction between us... strong... but i was so puzzled... you pursued me...
with your hands holding mine.... with your eyes staring into mine... you pursued me...
you scared me...
you kissed me...
you held me...
you pursued me...
until i surrendered

6 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Girl... you are putting all my biz in the street on this one... I think I am going to forward it to him right now!

Anonymous said...

Now that was on point!!

hmmm do I see some talent over here?

Queen of My Castle said...

I agree, this was on point. Dang I remember feeling like this. Nice one

shhhh said...

i see u r a real music lover. nice

Don said...

His persistency and charm finally paid off, huh? Good deal.

Just Kel said...

Thank you ladies & gents for your readership. I humbly appreciate.

Blog Patrol