Thursday, October 15, 2009


Among my pillows, as if your head is still cradled there...
under my covers that so carelessly caressed your body...
on the right side of the bed... I feel your body heat

While the room temperature is cold and bitter...
I still feel the warmth of your legs entangled with mine
It's been days since your physical presence has left my bedside...
days since your arms draped around my waist...
days since your palms embraced me...

In the early morning hours, I reach for you...
desiring to feel the smooth of your back, the weight of your arms
Nevertheless, I find and feel the intensity of our passion...
the cozy of our intimacy...

And so every morning, I readjust the pillows, I pull the covers up...
hoping and wishing that when I return... I won't be alone...
your 98 and 6 degrees will meet me...
placate me...

2 comments:

25champ said...

That was tight.

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Blog Patrol