Saturday, November 29, 2008



I find heaven in the fashion your thoughts are created
In your mind you must muddle and organize them over and over
Until you unearth the chosen words to convey
Philosophies, theories, opinions, feelings
And these words take flight and approach your tongue
Lift and leave through parted lips
And find their way to my ears a short distance
I hear
The inflection of your voice
The potency of your emotions
The intention of your expression
As your words drape
Sensuously
Eloquently
Bountifully
On the drums of my ears
Leaking through capillaries, arteries, veins and valves
And become
Fixtures of my heart

4 comments:

clnmike said...

I like it.

Just Kel said...

Thank you Love.

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hey there...

I am completely enthralled by this!!!

I am sooo happy to have found this blog!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

Just Kel said...

Hey Lisa! Thank you so much.

Blog Patrol